Thursday, January 31, 2013

the biggest losers! -35.8


Passed the -35 mark, yay!! What I'm most excited about is the ending of my second DietBet game next week. I need to lose another 1.6 pounds, for a total of -37.4 pounds next Wednesday. I so got this! 

On another note, like I've mentioned in previous posts, I'm starting a Biggest Loser competition at my job! So far, we've got 70 staff, faculty, and students signed up, which is amazing! We weigh in on Monday, and I can't wait. We've got the TV station following it, and I've got so much support around me. Now, I just need to follow through and lose the weight! Check out the calendar and program. This poster is amazing, right?? Campus Marketing = geniuses. 



I'm in such a great mindset though lately. Back to training consistently,  controlling my eating, and focusing on the goal. 

See you next week when I'm down 37.4 pounds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment